Justin got a new job and is now Happily working as a Pumper for EOG. I feel so much more confident about him having this job. I love that he gets off at 3 every day and that he enjoys what he does. I love that it's not stressful to him and that he has transitioned well. It's wonderful.
I got the Christmas tree up the first week in December. It is our first Christmas as a married couple so this is OUR first Christmas tree. Justin helped choose the christmas ball ornaments and then he got it up the stairs and put together. The rest he left to me, which I enjoyed. I think he knew I would too, it was great.
Monty and Eric got home a few days before Thanksgiving and we have had a great time visiting. Eric has been gone the last week, but he's enjoying his time in St. George. Monty took a bad fall off the roof on his last month home and they took him to the doctor last week and he tore the muscle in the top of his shoulder pretty bad. It's going to require surgery, but he isn't able to do it until March, so we feel for him.
Tonight Melanie and Monty took Justin, Tyler and I to a Bar J wranglers concert at the high school. It was incredibly funny. We had a great time! Thanks guys.
I also am SO excited. Tiffany Morton is so great. She took some pictures of Justin and I for some Christmas cards and she must be and incredible editor because they turned out great! I can't get enough of them. Thank you so much Tiffany! We owe you big time! She E-mailed me some and I couldn't wait to share some of them, so here they are.





1 comment:
Chels. It was great to celebrate Christmas early with you guys. I LOVE your family pictures. They turned out fabulous, you look absolutely gorgeous.
Post a Comment