Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween...and Snow?

Yesterday when I woke up, there was snow outside. It was so very beautiful and cold! I was surprised that it stuck as well as it did. Usually it melts quickly but it didn't this time. I had to brush my car off before it could go to work. It was surprisingly fun. Between the snow and Halloween being over I am getting excited for Christmas! I have started my shopping already, which seems like it's the never ending story, but it's fun, especially since I'm shopping for other people, I love giving gifts.
Our Halloween was fairly uneventful. Justin and I invited Colt, Jessica, and Clint out to the house. We barbecued some dinner and then sat in the hot tub, got out and played some pool and Ninetendo. Before they came out to the house though, I went to visit my parents and see Hailey in her costume and Karri and Jeff happened to be there with Connor and Brennan so I got to see their adorable outfits too. It was great. Here are a few pictures.
The day after Halloween, Which was Saturday. Justin and I spent the day in town helping Colt, Jess and Clint move into their new apartment. It was fun, we were really busy but we got them moved into their new place so that was great.
Today we got the good news that mammy is coming Home Monday. She has been in the University of Utah Hospital for 11 days after having a cancerous tumor removed from her lung. She's been through a battle, but amazing as she is, she's still with us and we're so glad! We're very excited to have her back home and feeling better!

1 comment:

Nickole -n- Kye said...

Okay, I love ya girlie but you need a new post, here it is almost CHRISTMAS and you have halloween still up, what's up with that???? Oh by the way, Kye and I are moving up on the first of January so we need to do something sometime!!!