Friday, October 24, 2008

A slow Rumble....

Life has been pretty basic lately, work, go home, clean, go to bed. Justin has been working a lot of hours so I haven't seen him that much lately. Wednesday I went to Provo with my mom to go shopping and found some cute stuff. Bought new scrapbooking supplies so I'm excited to get caught up with that. I have over a year's worth of pictures to do...that's overwhelming but I've changed modes, I'm tired of building the boards and things for now so I want to get caught up with my scrapbooking, I'm in the mood for it, so yeah. Justin and Dad had to Work in Coalville, just north of Salt Lake Wednesday and Thursday so they had hotel rooms already reserved, so we all met up in Heber and we all went shopping and went to Dinner. We finally got to take mom and dad to Tucano's. Dad had been there before and wanted to take mom, so I'm glad we finally got to. I think she liked it. Then we all drove up to Coalville and mom and I stayed the night with the guys and left at 4 in the morning yesterday so we could both be home in time for work. Paula, my boss, is in California on Vacation so I've been the only one at the shop the last two days and it's been slow. Kinda boring, but I keep myself busy. I'm getting better at doing the flowers so it's always fun to work on those.
Tyler, Amy and Josie are up here visiting while Tyler is out working. Melanie and Mammy are leaving Monday to go to Salt Lake so Amy and Josie are going home that day since there won't be anybody at the house but them.
We are planning on going to Haul Wood tomorrow morning up on the mountain so that'll be a workout. I'm trying to get ready for the Santa's workshop that is coming up after Thanksgiving also that We've signed up to have a booth in. I'm nervous to see how it will go, but at the same time, if we can make a little money off of our stuff, why not. It won't hurt us to try.
I feel bad because Jen, My cousin, is getting married that weekend in Wyoming and I wont be able to go and support her after she was such a good sport about my wedding and took time off work and helped take everything down after the reception. I want to send her a really nice gift and card. Any Ideas? Would you be offended if it was your wedding and I did that to you given the circumstance? We've never been super close, but I try to make an effort....I don't know.
I had fun playing and visiting with Amy and Josie last night while I was trying to get caught up from being gone and waiting for Justin to get home. My goodness that girl has grown. She's so cute and fun.
I could hear her squeeling and teasing her mom this morning while i was getting ready. She's just so happy. It's wonderful!
Good to get to visit with them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time on the farm with everyone. It was great to see you guys, I am sure I will be up there soon.

Chelsie said...

Sounds great! I'm glad you enjoyed it!