So I had an idea at work today for a cork board and when I got home, i got right to it. This is how it turned out. I made another one, but left it at my mom's house when I went to show her. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow. Let me know what you think??
Justin will be home in 3 days. I can't wait. I'm so excited!!!
5 comments:
I am so excited for you, I know how counting down goes when they aren't home. I love the cork board, it would look darling in Josie's room. We are inviting you all down for conference weekend after Monty gets home. You should really come visit.
Oh by the way, I love your new background!
Thank you!! You can have it. I don't have any little girls to give it to. My sister is firmly against using anything pink for Hailey. I'll have to do a purple one for her, lol. When is conference? hehe...
You crafty girl, I'm so jealous of your creativity, and time to be able to express your creativity... argh... SOO cute!
conference is the first weekend in October! We'd love to have you!
Post a Comment