Wednesday, September 24, 2008
New Job...
So I was recently given a wonderful opportunity to go and work doing something that I've always wanted to do. A lady I've known for quite a while is opening a gift shop type store that 's going to do floral arrangements and gift baskets (What I want to do) and also sell an array of small home decor. I'm really excited to go and work for her. My first day is Monday, so I will no longer be working for Dr. Pierce. I think it's going to be a great opportunity and blessing. I will have a more flexible part time schedule so it will be a lot easier on my schedule. I should get off in the early afternoon so I have time to get things done before Justin gets off work, thus we can spend more time having fun. :D I'm very very excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with your new job!
Post a Comment