Sunday I started working on a new quilt, since Justin was gone and the fabric had just been sitting there so I started to cut it into squares..now the only question is how long it will take me to actually finish it.

So for my Monday/Labor Day off, since Justin was still at the sand dunes, but on his way home, Jessica Kissling and I decided that we needed to get some new clothes. We've found that we both have pretty similar taste so it was really fun to go shopping and get an honest opinion on clothes and stuff that I agreed with. It was really fun. I was so happy to be home though. I got to see Justin after three days and it was so good to have him home!!!
4 comments:
I am SO glad I found you on this, I was saying the other day how much I want friends on here so it's not just family updates! YAY! What's your email so I can add you to mine, I put it on private... YAY!!!
I am glad that you found some fun things to do while Justin is gone. I find it passes the time a lot better if I have things going on. Looks like fun, I can't wait to see the quilt.
Nickole! Hello! My E-mail is chelsiepratt@gmail.com. I am always looking for other people on here too, How are you guys doing.
Amy, I agree. I bety you are just in heaven to have Tyler back home! Justin's leaving for two weeks this sunday to go to texas so I'm not excited at all! I'm going to try and finish the three quilts I'm working on while he's gone so I'll have something to keep me busy!
Post a Comment