Since my last post on the 5th Lots has happened...again, lol. Friday we had his birthday party, then Saturday we went to the NATCO company Barbecue. It is starting to cool down and the days have been just gorgeous. Perfect weather, green grass, green trees, it's been great! That was fun, then that night we came home, Justin ran to the Jensen Hills to catch one last ride before he left Sunday morning to Texas. That made me sad. We watched a movie when he got home then he got up at 5 and left me for two weeks.
I went to church and babysat in Nursery. Mom and dad came in the last hour to help me because I was there alone and we had fun. After that Melanie, Eric Pratt and I went to Maeser and sat through their sacrament with them for Grayson's baby blessing. I had fun playing with Ashton, we kept eachother entertained. I had a hard time staying awake through all of it though.
Monday I went to work, and kept myself busy working on my personal cook book with all my favorite recipes in it and running errands. When I got home I finished sewing together the top of my quilt and I sewed the bottom two pieces together, so now I just embroider it and sew the top and bottom together and I'll be done.

Tuesday morning I picked Jess up at 6:30 and we met Shayla in Roosevelt and all piled in her car and took Jess out for surgery. We had fun. Then we spent FOREVER getting to our motel because the closest interstate entrance was closed so we had to backstreet our way around. Once we finally got there, we got Jess settled and ordered some dinner, then Shayla dyed my hair for me. I loved it!!!! She did it darker than I've ever had it before and I really like the contrast that it has with my blonde. 

Wednesday we took Jess to a checkup then we headed home. Once we got into Vernal, we got her settled at home, I went to work for 1 1/2 hours and caught up on paperwork from the days I'd missed, then i went to the park and talked to Justin on the phone as much as I could before I met Alice and Alison and we went to Bunco together. That was really fun. After that was over at about 9 I came home and got new clothes and pajamas and went to my parents house and stayed the night. They went to Salt Lake to the state fair on a date so i had to get Eric up for school yesterday morning. He got up and out the door on time though so it worked.
After I got Eric off to school I came and helped Melanie and Eric Pratt get a load in the back of Eric's truck because he went to St. George so he took some stuff down to Tyler and Amy. Then I got ready and went to work. On my lunch break I had to come home and clean because I had an Arbonne Skin Care Party at 7 when I got off work. That was fun. It was just Melanie and me, but we got what we wanted and had fun with it. Between Work and the party I did another quick little vinyl project on Mimmy's windows. I liked this one a lot. Here's a picture.
I had to catch a picture of this though........Liddy loves to chew on bones and she is FAMOUS for finding horns and bones all over the place on the hill behind the house and in the hay fields and sheds...wherever she can find them. Justin wants to take her hunting for Sheds because she's always bringing home Deer and cow horns...but this was definately something new!! It's a whole Bull Skull!!! haha She's so funny. She's my pride and Joy :D haha makes me smile. She's like my kid :D 
1 comment:
Glad to hear you have kept yourself busy while JT is gone. Cute hair by the way! I love the new color.
Post a Comment