Justin turned 25 on September 8th this year. For his Birthday, I got him Flowers and a new Scope for his hunting rifle. I also won a radio contest that day for a $589 gift certificate to a local gunsmith, so I threw that in the pile too :D.
On "the day" we went golfing with his parents and brother, and afterwards we met up with my parents and some friends for dinner at Club XS.
The following Saturday, we had a family birthday party at the house for a few more friends, my family and his grandparents. We had Cafe Rio Pork Tacos, Fresh Home made salsa, and Justin's favorite-- Strawberry cupcakes with Powdered Sugar Icing.
He was then informed,by a good friend, that he is now technically a middle aged man.
Becaus he is half of 50-- I think he is still coping.
All joking aside, it was a great day to celebrate my Sweet Heart and try to do something special for him for a change. He is so wonderful to me and does so much that I hope he doesn't ever forget how amazing he is!
No comments:
Post a Comment