Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Dog House...








For Christmas we decided to make the girls a new dog house. We decided to make it pretty nice in case they ever had puppies in there or something. It's 8' long x 4'wide with a divider in the middle so each girl has their own 4'x4' quarters. We painted it green and are putting white trim on it now. We gave them a linoleum floor so it's easy to clean up. They each have their own door, and we put a "human" door on it too- if we ever have to get in there, we don't want to crawl through a 24"x18" hole :D
So there it is.
They are spoiled
We're not completely finished with it yet- but it's coming along.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You sent me an email about Samoyed stud service thru KSL.com. When I replied, the email bounced back "undeliverable" so I Googled you and found an alternate hotmail address (I sent you an email there) and I found this blog.

To answer your question:
My male is from Nebraska and, although he has fathered a few litters in Utah, I am certain he is not related to your female; that is, he does not have anyone in his bloodline from Polar Magic. His parents were Dakota Duke and Snow Drift Princess owned by the breeder Savannah Murphy from Nebraska (although I purchased him in Denver (from her) at her son's home there. If you want to breed, let me know asap because I am leaving the area permanently around October 1st of this year.
Thank you.
JD Sartain, 801-627-2939
julesds@comcast.net