I'll finish Hawaii pictures later, but I'm so excited, I have to post some pictures of the new fireplace. It was delivered the day we left for Hawaii so we put it together Wednesday after we got back and got settled! It's amazing and I love love it!!
I know it sucks...huh? lol
AND AFTER!!!
It makes such a huge difference I can't believe it. I love it! And it heats so well. {Not that we need it just yet-- but the time is getting close!}
So if anyone wants this old enter entertainment center just let me know!!!
4 comments:
Hey this is Kati Labrum (Morphy is my last name now) anyways I've been looking for an entertainment center but I need one that will fit our tv. Can you do me a favor and measure it for me. Our Tv screen is a 42 inch tv but it is actually like 43 or 44 inches wide. My e-mail is kt_lab@hotmail.com if you want to e-mail me back! Thanks!
Kati, I will measure it tonight for you and E-mail you back. That would be great, It's just sitting in my living room right now, lol. Thanks!
I love that! It is way cute. That is way exciting that you got to go to Hawaii. I want to go again someday.
Thanks!! We love it too. It turned out perfectly. We loved Hawaii! We'll definately have to go back too!
Post a Comment