Thursday, May 14, 2009

Events in January!

So it's pretty bad that I have to try to remember what's been happening in my life by looking through my pictures, lol. One of the things that happened in January that I was quite excited to share is that we bought a new truck. We traded Justin's car in for it and both have loved it so much, I just had to share.

Took her for a spin in the snow, It was great fun!



Liddy enjoying the view from the back of the truck



Justin showin off his new truck :D


So after we bought the truck, Justin and I got to go to a Jazz Game in Salt Lake with Bart Hardman and my friend Tricia. We had a great time! And ate so much good food, lol.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chelsie. I thought I would check in and say hello. I love Justins new truck too, it is really nice.I have to say that I am sad that you got rid of the puppies I was hoping one of these days Steve would give in and get me one (no chance) but I am glad that you guys were able to get rid of them. Love ya girl, call me and we will have dinner.