Justin left Sunday around 4pm with Pappy to drive to Arizona for an 8 day Kues (sp?) deer hunt. They stopped in St. George and picked up Tyler and on they went. It was a 17 hour drive. This is only the second time I've had to be away from Justin for more than one night and just for the record-- I hate it! I spent the night at my parents house last night because I was home absolutely alone and I couldn't handle it! The dogs kept barking at something and I couldn't see what it was so finally at 11:30 I called my dad to have him come get me because I couldn't sleep! I'm so grateful I live so close to my family and that they understand when I call them at 11:30 at night because I hate being alone. They are the greatest! I had the best nights sleep I've had in quite a while! None-the-less I would rather have Justin here.
I've been able to spend a lot of time talking with friends that maybe get neglected more often than they should and I've spent every afternoon at my parents house, visiting, playing games, watching movies and of course they feed me extremely well ;)
I'm going to drive to Cedar City tomorrow to spend the weekend with my girlfriend Tricia and hopefully that'll kill some of the lonesomeness. Then when Justin drives through on Sunday on his way home, hopefully Ican meet up with him and follow him home.
I'm so excited to have him home. I don't know how other people do it. I'm sure they get used to it after a while but this is one thing I hope I never get used to!!
1 comment:
It doesn't get easier, you just find things to fill the time! Thanks for doing that lettering for Tyler. Tyler was glad that Justin went with them. He loves to hunt with Justin!
Post a Comment