Hey I wanted to check out your biz blog but I couldn't find it, the link doesn't work. I am excited for you to be doing this, it's always fun when you can make money doing what you love.
Hi Chelsie, I am the owner/breeder of your new Samoyed puppy. I thought you might want to know something about her mom and dad and some of her other siblings. I've had Samoyeds all my life and the breed has been in my family for generations. If you have any questions, or want to see photos of your new baby's family, or want to know anything about her heritage, etc., you can email me anytime at jules@2jules.com (or julesds@comcast.net). I should have her re-ordered papers soon. Take care and take care of my baby's baby (I know you will because I read your blog about Liddy and that you named the new puppy Bailey). I'l love to see photos.
3 comments:
Hey I wanted to check out your biz blog but I couldn't find it, the link doesn't work. I am excited for you to be doing this, it's always fun when you can make money doing what you love.
I found your link at prattscreations.blogspot.com I love your stuff. Good luck at your booth.
Hi Chelsie,
I am the owner/breeder of your new Samoyed puppy. I thought you might want to know something about her mom and dad and some of her other siblings. I've had Samoyeds all my life and the breed has been in my family for generations. If you have any questions, or want to see photos of your new baby's family, or want to know anything about her heritage, etc., you can email me anytime at jules@2jules.com (or julesds@comcast.net). I should have her re-ordered papers soon. Take care and take care of my baby's baby (I know you will because I read your blog about Liddy and that you named the new puppy Bailey). I'l love to see photos.
Post a Comment